Product meets criteria to fight COVID-19
What is pure&clean LID PREP? pure&clean LID PREP uses stable electrolyzed Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI). pure&clean LID PREP is an FDA-cleared medical device that is great for irrigating and cleansing the eyelids and lashes while also helping to manage the intact skin around the eye.
Effective, Longer Other HOCI products may only last 30 days after opening, but pure&clean LID PREP is effective for 24 months.
pure&clean LID PREP
- A proprietary stabilized solution of HOCI
- An FDA-cleared 510(K) medical device
- Contains a 0.01% hypochlorous acid formula
- Hypochlorous acid is known to be safe, broad-spectrum and fast acting in solution.
- Hypochlorous Acid is a molecule naturally produced by the human body’s immune system.
- Hypochlorous acid cleanses bacteria from around the eyes showing symptoms of blepharitis meibomitis, chronic dry eye, and MGD.*
- Studies have shown HOCI may reduce inflammation, giving patients relief from irritations associated with dry eye
Use and Benefits
- Antibiotic-free and steroid free
- The natural alternative to harsh-chemical products. Essential for cleansing around the eye
- Non-sensitizing and non-irritating to skin
- No sting formula
- No damaging effect on human tissue
- No need to wash after use
- Use two to three times daily for optimum eyelid and eyelash management